How can we help you?
International Trade is a complex area with a wide variety of regulations and risks. Getting the right advice about how the law applies to you and how the risks of international trade and investment transactions can be minimised gives your business an exceptional edge over the competition which is needed to succeed in the contemporary global economy.
Our firm is specialised in the provision of services for international trade and investment we can provide the following legal services:
- Drafting and Review of International Trade Documentation
- Bills of Lading
- International Purchase and Supply Contracts
- Distribution Agreements
- International Franchise Agreements
- International Investment Contracts
- Risk Minimisation in International Trade
- Advice on the Terms of Bilateral and Multilateral Trade and Investment Treaties
- Advice on Customs Clearance and Valuation
- Representations and Submissions to Government on Tariffs and Trade Restrictions
- International Commercial Arbitration
- World Trade Organisation Disputes
- International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes Litigation
We also maintain a global professional network across all major trading countries of customs brokers, trade lawyers and other types of international trade professionals.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance.